Annalise Roache, MSc (MAPPCP), PCC (ICF)
Positive Psychology Practitioner
Coach | Mentor | Facilitator
Director, The Coaching Toolbox
Coaching is a relatively new industry with a voluntary regulatory system. The International Coaching Federation (ICF) is the largest of regulatory bodies. I am one of only 24 ICF Professional Certified Coaches (PCC) in New Zealand.
Before moving into coaching, I worked extensively in central and local Government (in property, community housing and contract management) and, self-employed, I worked in specialty bid creation and management.
People have asked me why I left my previous successful career, to become a coach, and it is because I adore it. I LOVE IT!
My professional and personal vision is:
“To support individuals to live flourishing, happy and impactful lives”
It’s about providing a safe place for people to come and explore themselves, in a very real way, and enabling them to live the life they want to live. It’s about allowing people the time and place, to find out what they love, what makes them happy, what makes them absolutely joy-filled – and finding ways of getting that into their life. I enjoy helping people find practical ways to make changes. The changes that are needed are not necessarily huge, and that is what’s so fantastic about it! It’s about re-prioritising. It’s like taking your sunglasses off, and seeing the world in a different way.
Professional Memberships, Qualifications and Awards
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Candidate at Auckland University of Technology – Public Health & Psychosocial Studies within the Faculty of Health & Environmental Sciences undertaking research in Positive Psychology and Wellbeing (2018 to 2021)
- Awarded International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA) Student Scholarship (July 2019)
- Awarded the Vice Chancellors Doctoral Scholarship, Auckland University of Technology (2018-2021)
- Master of Science, Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology (MAPPCP) – University of East London.
- Bachelor of Applied Social Sciences (BAppSocSc, Coaching) – Specialising in Positive Psychology and evidence based coaching.
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) International Coach Federation (ICF).
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach – Positive Acorn, Robert Biswas-Diener.
- Psychological Flexibility – ACT Therapy Introduction course – Russ Harris.
- Group Coaching Essentials – Jennifer Britton.
- NeuroLeadership Results Coaching Intensive Coach Training – Brain Based Coaching program.
- NeuroLeadership Results Executive Coaching program.
- Affiliate member International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA).
- Member New Zealand Association of Positive Psychology (NZAPP).
- Coaching Clinic® Licensed Facilitator – Coach U.
- Member of Peer Mentoring programme, International Coach Federation, Auckland.
- Member of the Auckland International Coach Federation chapter.
- Life Coach Certificate IV from the Life Coaching Academy.
- Diploma Sales and Marketing.